A former co-worker shared a great blog post with me this past week about the most common complaints about the annoying things bosses do without even realizing it.
Here are the highlights:
1. Making social events unofficially required.
2. Pressuring employees to donate to charity.
3. Calling employees who are on vacation.
4. Holding endless meetings.
5. Not making hard decisions.
6. Delegating without truly delegating.
7. Hinting, rather than speaking straightforwardly.
Read on for the details behind each of the above statements.